Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Texture:||Metallic Brushed||Machine:||CNC Processed Machine|
|Shape:||Irregular||Application:||Appliance Door Panels|
|HS Code:||70071900||Project Solution Capability:||Graphic Design|
Corner Processed CNC Tempered Glass,
4mm CNC Tempered Glass,
4mm Glass Panel Refrigerator
Corner Processed Metallic Brushed Texture CNC Tempered Glass 4mm Thickness
Description of CNC Tempered Glass:
1. When a new tool is used, the tool code must be reset;
2. If there is an error in the size of the finished product, it may be caused by tool wear, and its parameters must be corrected;
3. When selecting cutting tools, pay attention to the feeding mode and direction to avoid breaking the glass;
4. When processing, pay attention not to be too close to the working area, so as to avoid the equipment crash caused by touching the light sensitive protection area;
It is mainly used in the treatment of exposed chamfering and grooving and the processing of special-shaped edge.
|Glass Type||Tempered Glass|
|Glass edging||Flat polish, pencil polish, miter, bevel, O.G. bull nose and etc|
|Process technics||Drill hole, edge polished, tempered, painting|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Various Green, Blue, Gray, Brown, can be customized|
|Equipment||US made TAMGLASS Continuous Tempering Furnace, Finnishing made TAMGLASS FLAT tempering Furnace, CNC processed center, water-jet machine|
|Application||architecture, glass wall, door, window, bar-protecter, furniture, automobile|
Advantages of CNC glass processing:
Compared with traditional grinding and polishing, CNC machining has many advantages in manufacturing optical components.
1. 24-hour operation
CNC machine tools can work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and only need to stop for maintenance.
2. Complex component geometry
CNC machine tools can manufacture parts with complex geometry, including bevel, deep hole, countersunk hole, chamfering, step, groove, notch, etc. Even very skilled operators using traditional machines cannot achieve the same accuracy and repeatability as CNC machines.
CNC tempered glass usage area:
Automobile, train, shipping, building, furniture, automatic door, escalator, fireplace, etc. CnC tempered glass is used when strength, thermal resistance and safety are important considerations. CNC tempered glass can be found in shower doors, patio doors, store fixtures and other applications that could be dangerous in the case of human impact.
Advantages of CNC Tempered glass
• Tempered glass is extremely tough and hard. These glasses reduce the risk of injury and damage in care of disaster or calamity
• Fabulous variations of toughened glass provide a very rich and elegant look to the appliances
• It combines gloss appearance and good light transmission while providing a decorative effect.
• Tempered glasses are UR resistant, prevent heat absorption and are highly energy efficient
Main Equipments for manufacturing
|Italian computer control cutting machine||15|
|Italian double edging machines||19|
|CNC chamfering machine||8|
|CNC drilling machine||5|
|CNC water jet cutting machine||4|
|Edging machines for all kinds of edge||16|
|Silk screen printing||25|
|UV printing machine||1|
|Hot stamping machine||5|
|Horizontal Continuous Tempering Furnaces||3|
Contact Person: Kevin