Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feature:||High Strength||Usage:||Door Panel|
|Type:||Tempered Glass||Technology:||Touch Micro Imprinting|
3.2mm Decorative Tempered Glass,
Ceramic Glaze Decorative Tempered Glass,
3.2mm Kitchenaid Refrigerator Door Panel Replacement
Decorative Tempered Glass High Temperature Printing Ceramic Glaze
Description of decorative tempered glass:
Design concept of TMI product: Light pollution prevention, Dizziness prevention, Prevent dizziness, Anti-scratch, Environmental protection. The produce surface is elegant, natural, with a natural artistic effect.
During the production process, due to that TMI is made with high-temperature photosensitive material, and the pattern is fused with glass after tempering process. The surface of TMI product has the characteristics of scratch - proof and never fall off.
|Type||Decorative tempered glass|
|Thickness can choose||3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm|
|Glass edging||Flat polish, pencil polish, miter, bevel, O.G. bull nose and etc|
|Features||Transparency and metallic texture|
|Certificates for glass||CCC|
|Certificate for factory||ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Various Green, Blue, Gray, Brown|
|Package||Pckage with foam board, cardboard boxes, wooden crates,also can pcak according to cusomer's requirement|
|Applications||Home appliance, living room, office, kitchen, washing room|
TMI Customized on Decorative Tempered Glass
A variety of colors according to customers’ demand
Patterns can be designed according to customers’ demand
Shaped products can be produced as per customers’ demand.
Application of Decorative Tempered Glass
Widely used as household appliance parts/ appliance accessory for oven door, oven control panel, microwave oven door glass, refrigerator glass door, fridge shelf, air conditioner, dish-washing machine panel, washing machine lid, dishwasher door, stove panel, switch panel glass, electronic products panel, kitchen electronic scale, electronic weighing scale, switch panel, etc.
Decorative Tempered Glass Packing
Our professional warehouse staffs supervise and ensure that our glasses are safely loaded and can reach the destination safely; we are constantly our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier unloading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
Main Equipments for manufacturing
|Italian computer control cutting machine||15|
|Italian double edging machines||19|
|CNC chamfering machine||8|
|CNC drilling machine||5|
|CNC water jet cutting machine||4|
|Edging machines for all kinds of edge||16|
|Silk screen printing||25|
|UV printing machine||1|
|Hot stamping machine||5|
|Horizontal Continuous Tempering Furnaces||3|
Decorative Tempered Glass Test
1. Ultraviolet resistance, Paste 3M aluminum tape (model: fe281, thickness: About 0.1mm) on the front of the three samples to make them stick smoothly. The adhesive area of aluminum tape is about 1 / 3 of the total area, and then placed in the UV box. The UV lamp power is 1000W * 3, the main peak wavelength is 365nm, and the lamp tube is 450mm away from the tested sample. After irradiation for 6h, the surface evaluation of each sample is completed within 1h. The aluminum foil area and the non aluminum foil area of the contrast sample are observed by naked eyes. There should be no obvious color change between the area without aluminum foil and that with aluminum foil.
2. Anti-pollution performance, The pollution area of each pollutant should not be less than 15mm ~ 20mm ~ 20mm2. After covering with stripping for 18h, the pollutants fingerprints, black tea, coffee, soy sauce, edible vegetable oil, shoe polish, crayon, lipstick, marker pen were placed on the surface of the sample, and the pollutants were wiped off with gauze. The sample should have no visible color difference Red, the marking pen should be placed on the surface of the sample, and the contamination should be wiped off with gauze dipped in alcohol, and there should be no visible color difference.
Ordering Decorative Tempered Glass
1. Contact our sales with detailed requirements/drawing/quantity, or just an idea or a sketch.
2. We check internally to see if it's producible, then provide suggestions and make samples for your approval.
3. Email us your official order, and send deposit.
4. We put the order into mass production schedule, and produce it as per the approved samples.
5. Process balance payment and advise us your opinion on safe delivery.
6. After sales service.