Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feature:||Grease Resistance||Application:||Microwave Oven|
|Material:||Float Glass||Technics:||Physically Tempered|
|Printing:||Screen Printing||Thickness:||3mm 4mm|
4mm Glass Control Panel,
Anti Scratched Glass Control Panel,
Anti Scratched Touch Switch Glass Panel
Customized Design Grease Resistance Oven Tempered Glass Control Panel
Description of glass control panel:
The glass control panel of oven is strengthened to ensure safety. The screen printing touch button mark on the control panel is simple and easy to operate. The digital display can be used for hiding effect, and the display is more high-end, and the color can be customized. The thickness and size of glass can be customized, at the same time, it can cooperate with the development and proofing; the glass surface is easy to clean, with strong luster, high-end atmosphere, suitable for the use of various decoration styles.
|Holes, edges, shape||customized|
|Function||decorate, touch screen, front frame, covers,|
|Appearance and Feature||extra clear, high hardness-6H,7H,9H, anti-scratched, anti-reflective, anti-shock, anti-AR, color coated|
|Thickness||3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm,6.0mm etc.|
|Finished product name||Silk printed glass panel, cover pane, acrylic sheet, decorate covers, touch switch glass panel,|
Features of tempered glass control panel:
1) Impact resistance: the impact strength of tempered glass with the same thickness is 3-5 times of that of ordinary glass, and the bending strength is 3-5 times of that of ordinary glass. We often use, store and clean dishes in the kitchen. It's hard to avoid rubbing kitchen appliances. The use of toughened glass with high impact resistance can enhance the durability of kitchen appliances.
2) Good permeability: tempered glass generally has more than 91% visible light transmittance, with crystal like quality. Modern home decoration pays more and more attention to the sense of design. The kitchen appliances made of toughened glass can improve the overall aesthetic feeling of the kitchen.
Edges Processed Glass Control Panel:
We create custom shelves out of glass at whatever length, depth, and thickness you need. Most of the times these shelves have exposed edges, giving you the option of adding another level of detail to better reflect your personal style. Our seamed edge comes standard with your order. If the edge is going to show, consider a rounded (pencil) or flat edge, as preferred by many as it gives a more finished look when edges are visible.
After choosing whether or not you want a rounded or flat edge, you get to choose between a polish or grind. A polish gives a shiny and glossy finish, while a grind provides a frosted matte finish. This small detail can impact the overall effect you want to create in your space.
OEM Service for glass control panel:
OEM glass is available here; just tell us the details of the specification and other special manufacturing technique and you can get the most satisfied product from us.
Glass control panel testing items:
1. High temperature resistance, Put the sample in a constant temperature box of 120 ± 10 ℃ for 3 h, and take out the observation sample. There should be no change in the front and back of the sample after the test.
2. High temperature and humidity resistance, The sample was placed at 65 ± 2 ℃ for 168 h in a constant temperature and humidity chamber with (93 ± 3)% relative humidity. Take out the sample and observe if there is any change. There should be no change in the front and back of the sample after the test.
3. Corrosion resistance, At room temperature, 5% NaOH and H2SO4 solution were used to conduct spot test on the front and back sides of the product respectively. In addition, a transparent cup was taken to cover the drip coating surface. After 24 hours, water was used for cleaning, and natural air drying was conducted for 1 h. visual observation was conducted. After the test, there is no swelling, peeling and discoloration on the front and back of the sample
Contact Person: Kevin