Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feature:||Safety||Usage:||Home Appliance Parts|
|Material:||Float Glass||Technics:||Physically Tempered|
|Printing:||Screen Printing||Thickness:||3mm 4mm|
|HS Code:||70071900||Corner:||Safety Corner|
Anti Scratched Glass Control Panel,
4mm Glass Control Panel,
4mm Glass Touch Light Switch
Home Appliance Use Safety Tempered Glass Control Panel With Ceramic Ink Printing
Description of glass control panel:
This glass control panels is physically tempered. The strength is several times higher than that of ordinary glass, the bending strength is 3-5 times of the general glass, the impact strength is 5-10 times of the general glass, and the improvement strength also improves the safety. The safety of the application can increase the bearing capacity and improve the fragile property. Even if the toughened glass is damaged, it is also a small fragment without sharp angle, which greatly reduces the damage to human body. The quench and heat resistance of tempered glass is 2-3 times better than that of ordinary glass. Generally, it can accept the temperature difference change of more than 150LC, which has a significant effect on avoiding thermal burst.
|Holes, edges, shape||customized|
|Function||decorate, touch screen, front frame, covers,|
|Appearance and Feature||extra clear, high hardness-6H,7H,9H, anti-scratched, anti-reflective, anti-shock, anti-AR, color coated|
|Thickness||3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm,6.0mm etc.|
|Finished product name||Silk printed glass panel, cover pane, acrylic sheet, decorate covers, touch switch glass panel,|
Features of tempered glass control panel:
• Toughened glass is extremely tough and hard. These glasses reduce the risk of injury and damage in care of disaster or calamity
• Fabulous variations of toughened glass provide a very rich and elegant look to the appliances
• It combines gloss appearance and good light transmission while providing a decorative effect.
Edges Processed Glass Control Panel:
We create custom shelves out of glass at whatever length, depth, and thickness you need. Most of the times these shelves have exposed edges, giving you the option of adding another level of detail to better reflect your personal style. Our seamed edge comes standard with your order. If the edge is going to show, consider a rounded (pencil) or flat edge, as preferred by many as it gives a more finished look when edges are visible.
After choosing whether or not you want a rounded or flat edge, you get to choose between a polish or grind. A polish gives a shiny and glossy finish, while a grind provides a frosted matte finish. This small detail can impact the overall effect you want to create in your space.
Printing on glass control panel:
In modern home appliances, glass is increasingly used as a decorative material. This is possible due to the fact that additional elements can be attached to it. There is no end to the possibilities of patterns and colours with regard to silk-screen printing, which enables a perfect application to the expectations of clients. The realization of an individual pattern, both in the form of pictures and graphics, allows the creation of an unrepeatable composition.
Glass control panel testing items:
1. High temperature resistance, Put the sample in a constant temperature box of 120 ± 10 ℃ for 3 h, and take out the observation sample. There should be no change in the front and back of the sample after the test.
2. High temperature and humidity resistance, The sample was placed at 65 ± 2 ℃ for 168 h in a constant temperature and humidity chamber with (93 ± 3)% relative humidity. Take out the sample and observe if there is any change. There should be no change in the front and back of the sample after the test.
3. Corrosion resistance, At room temperature, 5% NaOH and H2SO4 solution were used to conduct spot test on the front and back sides of the product respectively. In addition, a transparent cup was taken to cover the drip coating surface. After 24 hours, water was used for cleaning, and natural air drying was conducted for 1 h. visual observation was conducted. After the test, there is no swelling, peeling and discoloration on the front and back of the sample
Contact Person: Kevin