Payment & Shipping Terms:
Decoration UMI Black Metallic Brush Pattern Refrigerator Door Panel
Description of Refrigerator Door Panels:
The same panel material is not suitable for all refrigerator models. For example, ordinary single door, two door refrigerator, in order to save cost and product weight, the panel is mostly made of plastic. And three door refrigerator, multi door refrigerator and so on use stainless steel, toughened glass panel. In order to improve the stability of the products, stainless steel materials are mostly used. In addition, some new technologies are popular in the refrigerator market, such as metal wire drawing panel, color steel panel design, frameless glass panel, printed stainless steel panel, etc. deep processing is carried out on steel plate and glass material, and some design highlights are excavated to make it more in line with the aesthetic taste of consumers.
|Degree of toughness||Tempered Glass|
|Self-detonation rate||Can achieve<3/1000(China standard:<1/1000)|
|Supply capacity||15,000,000 Square meters annually|
UMI on refrigerator door panels:
UMI is called UV Micro Imprinting in English, short for UMI.
U –UV: It makes the raw material surface appear the metallic texture needed by trans-pressing technique.
M- Micro: It refers to that superfine three-dimensional pattern is formed by laser micro-engraving.
I – Imprinting: It refers to that the metallic color texture is formed by coating film of stamped printing.
Features of toughened glass for refrigerator door panel:
1) Impact resistance: the impact strength of tempered glass with the same thickness is 3-5 times of that of ordinary glass, and the bending strength is 3-5 times of that of ordinary glass. We often use, store and clean dishes in the kitchen. It's hard to avoid rubbing kitchen appliances. The use of toughened glass with high impact resistance can enhance the durability of kitchen appliances.
2) Good permeability: tempered glass generally has more than 91% visible light transmittance, with crystal like quality. Modern home decoration pays more and more attention to the sense of design. The kitchen appliances made of toughened glass can improve the overall aesthetic feeling of the kitchen.
Advantages of toughened glass:
• Toughened glass is extremely tough and hard. These glasses reduce the risk of injury and damage in care of disaster or calamity
• Fabulous variations of toughened glass provide a very rich and elegant look to the appliances
• It combines gloss appearance and good light transmission while providing a decorative effect.
• Toughened glasses are UR resistant, prevent heat absorption and are highly energy efficient
Refrigerator door panels test
1. Wear test, Surface abrasion test - second surface application, no contact except transport = 25 cycles * * failure is the first visible mark of substrate * *, no detectable color or gloss change, no blistering, no loss of hardness.
2. Humidity test: Δ e = 1.00 max No obvious gloss change. No blistering.
Hardness - after 24 hours, maximum 1 pencil hardness loss after full recovery, no visible change.
3. Color fastness/UV resistance, Color fastness (UV) (240 hours, UV); no change in visual color or gloss.
4. Stain resistance (food stain), 24 hours @ 120F, tomato juice, lemon juice, grape juice, cola, coffee, tea, milk; no softening, corrosion or peeling; no perceptible visual color or gloss change on the surface appearance.
5. Stain resistance (electrical cleaner), 24 hours, 80% RH and 80F - 50 / 50 ethanol / water, 10% dawn ultra solution, etc. There is no perceptible change in the visual color or gloss of the surface appearance.
Packaging & Shipping
Our professional warehouse staffs supervise and ensure that our glasses are safely loaded and can reach the destination safely; we are constantly our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier unloading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
Compatible with refrigerator door styles:
Mini Refrigerator, Side by Side Refrigerator,French Door Refrigerator, Three door Refrigerator, four door refrigerator, T door refrigerator.
Contact Person: Kevin