Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Black Frame||Technique:||Physically Tempered|
|Structure:||Solid||Application:||Appliance Door Panels|
|HS Code:||70071900||Project Solution Capability:||Graphic Design|
High Precise CNC Tempered Glass,
Holes 3.2mm CNC Tempered Glass,
3.2mm Flat Polished Edge Glass
High Precise Various Holes CNC Tempered Glass For Appliance Door Panels
Description of CNC Tempered Glass:
according to the size of the glass to be processed, it is drawn by CAD. Because the position of glass in processing must be consistent with that in drawing, the lower left corner of glass must be set as the origin. After drawing the drawing, the special software will convert the CAD drawing to the machinable program.
|Glass Type||Tempered Glass|
|Glass edging||Flat polish, pencil polish, miter, bevel, O.G. bull nose and etc|
|Process technics||Drill hole, edge polished, tempered, painting|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Various Green, Blue, Gray, Brown, can be customized|
|Equipment||US made TAMGLASS Continuous Tempering Furnace, Finnishing made TAMGLASS FLAT tempering Furnace, CNC processed center, water-jet machine|
|Application||architecture, glass wall, door, window, bar-protecter, furniture, automobile|
Key Points for CNC glass processing:
1. When a new tool is used, the tool code must be reset;
2. If there is an error in the size of the finished product, it may be caused by tool wear, and its parameters must be corrected;
3. When selecting cutting tools, pay attention to the feeding mode and direction to avoid breaking the glass;
4. When processing, pay attention not to be too close to the working area, so as to avoid the equipment crash caused by touching the light sensitive protection area;
It is mainly used in the treatment of exposed chamfering and grooving and the processing of special-shaped edge.
CNC tempered glass usage area:
Automobile, train, shipping, building, furniture, automatic door, escalator, fireplace, etc. CnC tempered glass is used when strength, thermal resistance and safety are important considerations. CNC tempered glass can be found in shower doors, patio doors, store fixtures and other applications that could be dangerous in the case of human impact.
Advantages of CNC Tempered glass
1) Good safety: the raw materials of tempered glass generally contain less impurities, and the fine control in the melting process of raw materials makes the ultra white glass have more uniform composition than ordinary glass, and its internal impurities are less, thus greatly reducing the possibility of self explosion after tempering. When the toughened glass is damaged by external force, the fragments will become small particles with obtuse angle similar to honeycomb, which is not easy to cause serious injury to human body. Even if the environment in the kitchen is bad, the toughened glass with stable properties will not cause accidents.
2) High color consistency: because the iron content in the raw material is only 1 / 10 or even lower than that of ordinary glass, the toughened glass has less absorption in the green band of visible light compared with ordinary glass, which ensures the consistency of glass color. Compared with ordinary glass, toughened glass has less absorption in the red and purple band of visible light. Ensure that the glass does not change color. In this way, if the kitchen appliances use toughened glass, it will not change due to the changing environment of the kitchen. It can maintain a brand new appearance and maintain the operation of the internal machines of the kitchen appliances.
Main Equipments for manufacturing
|Italian computer control cutting machine||15|
|Italian double edging machines||19|
|CNC chamfering machine||8|
|CNC drilling machine||5|
|CNC water jet cutting machine||4|
|Edging machines for all kinds of edge||16|
|Silk screen printing||25|
|UV printing machine||1|
|Hot stamping machine||5|
|Horizontal Continuous Tempering Furnaces||3|
Contact Person: Kevin