Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Finish:||UV Micro Imprinting||Type:||Toughened Glass|
|Function:||Decoration||Size:||As Your Design|
UV Micro Imprinting Decoration Refrigerator Door Panel For Various Doors
Description of Refrigerator Door Panels:
When many people buy a refrigerator, they will first carefully observe the product's appearance design. The refrigerator with beautiful appearance and unique design can attract people's attention. In the early days when the refrigerator technology was not developed, the enterprises focused on the refrigeration and refrigeration technology. With the maturity of the refrigerator technology, the refrigerator enterprises began to work hard on the material and technology of the refrigerator. The plastic panel was gradually replaced by the toughened panel and glass panel, and the appearance of the refrigerator became more and more fashionable.
|Degree of toughness||Tempered Glass|
|Self-detonation rate||Can achieve<3/1000(China standard:<1/1000)|
|Supply capacity||15,000,000 Square meters annually|
UV Micro imprinting on refrigerator door panels:
UMI is trans-pressing technique on three-dimensional colorful glittering glass. It creates a metallic texture on the glass, which makes the part combines the transparency of glass and metallic close texture. Meantime, it makes the part have a powerful function.
UMI is called UV Micro Imprinting in English, short for UMI.
Refrigerator door panels made of toughened glass:
Toughened glass is generally used for preparing oven door, oven control panel, fridge glass door, fridge/ refrigerator/ freezer shelf, dish-washing machine panel, washing machine lid, switch panel etc. The tempered glass is used in preparing control panels for rich home appliances. The toughened glass is also used for dishwasher door, stove panel, electronic products panel, wine cabinet door, and for electronic weighing scale the toughened glass is used.
Custom Specifications for refrigerator door panels:
We temper glass right here in our horizontal continuous tempering furnace. That means we can craft the glass to your exact specifications. Drill holes, grind edges, and make all necessary customizations to make it the perfect fit for your project, whether it’s tempered glass meant to replace fireplace door or custom tempered glass shelves. Then we heat treat it in our unique tempering furnace and ship it to you.
If you’re not sure whether or not your project or item should involve tempered or another kind of glass, feel free to contact us and we’ll walk you through some of the ins and outs regarding applicability, pricing, availability, etc.
Refrigerator door panels test
1. Wear test, Surface abrasion test - second surface application, no contact except transport = 25 cycles * * failure is the first visible mark of substrate * *, no detectable color or gloss change, no blistering, no loss of hardness.
2. Humidity test: Δ e = 1.00 max No obvious gloss change. No blistering.
Hardness - after 24 hours, maximum 1 pencil hardness loss after full recovery, no visible change.
3. Color fastness/UV resistance, Color fastness (UV) (240 hours, UV); no change in visual color or gloss.
4. Stain resistance (food stain), 24 hours @ 120F, tomato juice, lemon juice, grape juice, cola, coffee, tea, milk; no softening, corrosion or peeling; no perceptible visual color or gloss change on the surface appearance.
5. Stain resistance (electrical cleaner), 24 hours, 80% RH and 80F - 50 / 50 ethanol / water, 10% dawn ultra solution, etc. There is no perceptible change in the visual color or gloss of the surface appearance.
Application of UV micro imprinting panels
It's widely used for oven glass door, oven control panel, refrigerator glass door, fridge/ refrigerator/ freezer shelf, dish-washing machine panel, washing machine lid, stove panel, switch panel glass, wine cabinet door, electronic weighing scale etc.
Compatible with refrigerator door styles:
Mini Refrigerator, Side by Side Refrigerator,French Door Refrigerator, Three door Refrigerator, four door refrigerator, T door refrigerator.
Contact Person: Kevin