Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feature:||Wear Resistance||Material:||Safety Glass|
|Thickness:||3.2mm||Pattern:||Ice Flower Pattern|
|Function:||Decoration Glass||Usage:||Home Appliance|
|Size:||Custom Made||Design Style:||Contemporary|
UMI Glass Panel Refrigerator,
3.2mm Glass Panel Refrigerator,
3.2mm Refrigerator Door Panel
Wear Resistance Decoration UMI Refrigerator Door Panel 3.2mm Thickness
Description of Refrigerator Door Panels:
Before the use of color crystal glass, the original refrigerator door and shell are made of powder sprayed cold-rolled sheet, PCM, VCM, and the air-conditioning panel is made of ABS, PS and other plastic products. It is difficult to break the appearance of these materials. The color crystal glass not only has the performance and process requirements of the above materials used in household appliances, but also through the internal printing and other measures, the front color of the product is more bright, and will not change due to the influence of the external environment such as temperature, humidity, light, etc., so as to achieve real color fastness, and form a variety of colors, patterns, structures, etc.
|Degree of toughness||Tempered Glass|
|Self-detonation rate||Can achieve<3/1000(China standard:<1/1000)|
|Supply capacity||15,000,000 Square meters annually|
Features of UMI on refrigerator door panels:
1) UMI is to make superfine pattern with 2~5 μm by laser micro-engraving. It extends printing technology from two-dimensional surface to the real three-dimensional effect. Due to it creates waved three-dimensional effect on glass surface; it is also called tridimensional colorful glittering glass. Comparing with two-dimensional colorful glass, it has greater artistic advantage.
2) UMI can also make the electric capacity of Hi-end electronic products (cellphone, PAD, etc.) and adopt the developing technique to colorful glittering home appliance glass panel. Through coating, it can get developing and touchable effect which has the metallic texture but non-conducting.
Tempered Glass Manufacturing Process
Step 1 Float glass is cut to the desired size.
Step 2 Prior to the tempering process, the cut glass is checked for flaws such as cracks, bubbles, and inclusions. The presence of these imperfections can cause breakage during the tempering process.
Step 3 The glass is washed to remove dust, dirt, and debris that could interfere with the thermal tempering process.
Step 4 After it has been cut, checked for flaws, and washed, the glass travels either in batches or in a continuous feed through a furnace, where it is heated at temperatures over 600 degrees Celsius.
Step 5 After the heating process, the scorching piece of glass undergoes a cooling process. During this process, the glass receives high-pressure blasts of cold air from varying angles for about three to 10 seconds. The process, called “quenching,” cools down the surface of the glass much faster than it does the center. Because of this, the interior zone of the glass stays in tension while the surface goes into compression. This combination of competitive stresses is what makes tempered glass so strong.
Refrigerator door panels test
1. Color fastness/UV resistance, Color fastness (UV) (240 hours, UV); no change in visual color or gloss.
2. Stain resistance (food stain), 24 hours @ 120F, tomato juice, lemon juice, grape juice, cola, coffee, tea, milk; no softening, corrosion or peeling; no perceptible visual color or gloss change on the surface appearance.
3. Stain resistance (electrical cleaner), 24 hours, 80% RH and 80F - 50 / 50 ethanol / water, 10% dawn ultra solution, etc. There is no perceptible change in the visual color or gloss of the surface appearance.
4. Grease resistance, OA / CS oil @ 200F 24 hours: no visible color or gloss change, no adhesion loss.
5. Steam resistance, Steam resistance - 2 hours exposure; 95% area non foaming; softening of maximum 2 pencils, recovery of 1 pencil after 24 hours; no color or gloss changes.
1. Interlay paper between two sheets.
2. Seaworthy wooden crates.
3. Iron/Plastic belt for consolidation
Main Equipments for manufacturing
Italian computer control cutting machine 15
Italian double edging machines 19
CNC chamfering machine 8
CNC drilling machine 5
CNC water jet cutting machine 4
Edging machines for all kinds of edge 16
Silk screen printing 25
UV printing machine 1
Hot stamping machine 5
Horizontal Continuous Tempering Furnaces 3
Co-injection machine 16
Extruder machine 5
Contact Person: Kevin