Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feature:||High Strength||Application:||Household Appliance Use|
|Type:||Tempered Glass||Technology:||Touch Micro Imprinting|
|Function:||Functive||After-sale Service:||Onsite Training|
3mm Decorative Tempered Glass,
High Strengthed Decorative Tempered Glass,
4mm Custom Refrigerator Door Panels
High Strength Decorative Tempered Glass For Household Appliance Panels
Description of decorative tempered glass:
TMI is called Touch Micro Imprinting in English, short for TMI.
T – By means of transfer-printing technology, get the required UMI patterns on decorative surface with special photosensitive material, so that the pattern on the decorative surface presents a convex and concave touch.
M - Micro: It refers to that superfine three-dimensional pattern is formed by laser micro-engraving.
I – Imprinting: It refers to that the metallic color texture or required
|Type||Decorative tempered glass|
|Thickness can choose||3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm|
|Glass edging||Flat polish, pencil polish, miter, bevel, O.G. bull nose and etc|
|Features||Transparency and metallic texture|
|Certificates for glass||CCC|
|Certificate for factory||ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Various Green, Blue, Gray, Brown|
|Package||Pckage with foam board, cardboard boxes, wooden crates,also can pcak according to cusomer's requirement|
|Applications||Home appliance, living room, office, kitchen, washing room|
Process difference between TMI and UMI on Decorative Tempered Glass
UMI product – get UMI pattern on the surface of tempered glass. The pattern is made on the back side of decorative surface. The decorative patterns appear through the glass.
TMI product is to firstly make UMI pattern on un-tempered glass surface and then proceed to temper the glass, which makes the UMI pattern fuse with the glass. This side is the decorative side. And then, make printing on the other side so as to get the color required y customers. This decorative surface has a permanent convex and concave touch appearance.
Application of Decorative Tempered Glass
Widely used as household appliance parts/ appliance accessory for oven door, oven control panel, microwave oven door glass, refrigerator glass door, fridge shelf, air conditioner, dish-washing machine panel, washing machine lid, dishwasher door, stove panel, switch panel glass, electronic products panel, kitchen electronic scale, electronic weighing scale, switch panel, etc.
Decorative Tempered Glass Packing
Wood crate (As custom required),plywood box,carton box
Main Equipments for manufacturing
|Italian computer control cutting machine||15|
|Italian double edging machines||19|
|CNC chamfering machine||8|
|CNC drilling machine||5|
|CNC water jet cutting machine||4|
|Edging machines for all kinds of edge||16|
|Silk screen printing||25|
|UV printing machine||1|
|Hot stamping machine||5|
|Horizontal Continuous Tempering Furnaces||3|
Decorative Tempered Glass Test
1. Ultraviolet resistance, Paste 3M aluminum tape (model: fe281, thickness: About 0.1mm) on the front of the three samples to make them stick smoothly. The adhesive area of aluminum tape is about 1 / 3 of the total area, and then placed in the UV box. The UV lamp power is 1000W * 3, the main peak wavelength is 365nm, and the lamp tube is 450mm away from the tested sample. After irradiation for 6h, the surface evaluation of each sample is completed within 1h. The aluminum foil area and the non aluminum foil area of the contrast sample are observed by naked eyes. There should be no obvious color change between the area without aluminum foil and that with aluminum foil.
2. Anti-pollution performance, The pollution area of each pollutant should not be less than 15mm ~ 20mm ~ 20mm2. After covering with stripping for 18h, the pollutants fingerprints, black tea, coffee, soy sauce, edible vegetable oil, shoe polish, crayon, lipstick, marker pen were placed on the surface of the sample, and the pollutants were wiped off with gauze. The sample should have no visible color difference Red, the marking pen should be placed on the surface of the sample, and the contamination should be wiped off with gauze dipped in alcohol, and there should be no visible color difference.
Ordering Decorative Tempered Glass
1. Contact our sales with detailed requirements/drawing/quantity, or just an idea or a sketch.
2. We check internally to see if it's producible, then provide suggestions and make samples for your approval.
3. Email us your official order, and send deposit.
4. We put the order into mass production schedule, and produce it as per the approved samples.
5. Process balance payment and advise us your opinion on safe delivery.
6. After sales service.
Contact Person: Kevin