Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Colors:||Various Colors||Application:||Door Panels|
CCC Decorative Tempered Glass,
3.2mm Decorative Tempered Glass,
CCC Kitchenaid Refrigerator Door Panel Replacement
Various Colors Strong And Sturdy Decorative Tempered Glass For Door Panels
Description of decorative tempered glass:
UMI technology is a mature technology. On the basis of brushed pattern, Feihong has already developed several new patterns, such as ice pattern, snowflake, piny, wrinkle etc marble texture, so as to meet customers’ demand on high-end products.
Ceramic digital glass printing allows the user to create remarkable printed glass to decorate the home appliance in their house, office, or commercial space. Feihong Glass’s digital printed glass will help you to attractive glass panels that combine design with durability and high image quality to form any place special.
|Type||Decorative tempered glass|
|Thickness can choose||3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm|
|Glass edging||Flat polish, pencil polish, miter, bevel, O.G. bull nose and etc|
|Features||Transparency and metallic texture|
|Certificates for glass||CCC|
|Certificate for factory||ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Various Green, Blue, Gray, Brown|
|Package||Pckage with foam board, cardboard boxes, wooden crates,also can pcak according to cusomer's requirement|
|Applications||Home appliance, living room, office, kitchen, washing room|
Features of Decorative Tempered Glass
1) UMI feature: The colorful glittering glass panel made by UMI process is opaque if there is no light on the back side. But if there is light on the back side, the light will transmit through the glass. This is a great advantage of UMI colorful glittering glass. It can get the light transmittance which metallic material does not have.
2) UMI can also make the electric capacity of Hi-end electronic products (cellphone, PAD, etc.) and adopt the developing technique to colorful glittering home appliance glass panel. Through coating, it can get developing and touchable effect which has the metallic texture but non-conducting.
Application of Decorative Tempered Glass
Widely used as household appliance parts/ appliance accessory for oven door, oven control panel, microwave oven door glass, refrigerator glass door, fridge shelf, air conditioner, dish-washing machine panel, washing machine lid, dishwasher door, stove panel, switch panel glass, electronic products panel, kitchen electronic scale, electronic weighing scale, switch panel, etc.
Decorative Tempered Glass Packing
Our professional warehouse staffs supervise and ensure that our glasses are safely loaded and can reach the destination safely; we are constantly our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier unloading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
Main Equipments for manufacturing
|Italian computer control cutting machine||15|
|Italian double edging machines||19|
|CNC chamfering machine||8|
|CNC drilling machine||5|
|CNC water jet cutting machine||4|
|Edging machines for all kinds of edge||16|
|Silk screen printing||25|
|UV printing machine||1|
|Hot stamping machine||5|
|Horizontal Continuous Tempering Furnaces||3|
Features of Tempered Glass
Unlike annealed glass or what we know as “ordinary” glass, tempered glass does not break into large jagged shards that can cause serious injuries. Instead, it breaks into smaller granular pieces that are less likely to cause harm. This is why tempered glass is used in passenger vehicle windows, refrigerator trays, shower enclosures, microwave ovens, and other things we use on a regular basis.
Tempered glass is also much stronger than annealed glass. It undergoes a complex manufacturing process that toughens it both physically and thermally.
Decorative Tempered Glass Process
Tempered glass is a type of glass with even compressive stress on the surface which is made by heating float glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air. During the instant cooling process, the exterior of glass is solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of the glass is cooled down relatively slowly. The process will bring the glass surface compressive stress and the interior tensile stress which can improve the mechanical strength of glass by germination and result in good thermal stability.
Ordering Decorative Tempered Glass
1. Contact our sales with detailed requirements/drawing/quantity, or just an idea or a sketch.
2. We check internally to see if it's producible, then provide suggestions and make samples for your approval.
3. Email us your official order, and send deposit.
4. We put the order into mass production schedule, and produce it as per the approved samples.
5. Process balance payment and advise us your opinion on safe delivery.
6. After sales service.
Contact Person: Kevin