Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Three Dimensional Effect||Application:||Door Panels|
3.2mm Decorative Tempered Glass,
Door Panels Decorative Tempered Glass,
3.2mm Frosted Toughened Glass
Three Dimensional Effect Decorative Tempered Glass For Door Panels
Description of decorative tempered glass:
With the increasing development of surface treatment technology and higher consumption requirements of the majority of consumers, in order to adapt to the market, air conditioning, refrigerator, induction cooker, More and more household electrical appliances have developed from the past only focusing on practicality to taking into account the decoration process. Household appliances are no longer the household appliances that only stay in its inherent functional level, but have gradually become an inseparable part of home decoration. As one of the most popular home appliance panel materials, decorative tempered glass plays an important role in it.
|Type||Decorative tempered glass|
|Thickness can choose||3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm|
|Glass edging||Flat polish, pencil polish, miter, bevel, O.G. bull nose and etc|
|Features||Transparency and metallic texture|
|Certificates for glass||CCC|
|Certificate for factory||ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Various Green, Blue, Gray, Brown|
|Package||Pckage with foam board, cardboard boxes, wooden crates,also can pcak according to cusomer's requirement|
|Applications||Home appliance, living room, office, kitchen, washing room|
Features of Decorative Tempered Glass
1. Light pollution prevention, Dizziness prevention, Prevent dizziness, Anti-scratch, Environmental protection. The produce surface is elegant, natural, with a natural artistic effect.
2. During the production process, due to that TMI is made with high-temperature photosensitive material, and the pattern is fused with glass after tempering process. The surface of TMI product has the characteristics of scratch - proof and never fall off.
3. High-quality float glass is selected as the base material, which can avoid the radiation of the natural marble. The product is green, environmental and safe. TMI products are not only used in home appliances, but also the best choice for furniture.
Application of Decorative Tempered Glass
Widely used as household appliance parts/ appliance accessory for oven door, oven control panel, microwave oven door glass, refrigerator glass door, fridge shelf, air conditioner, dish-washing machine panel, washing machine lid, dishwasher door, stove panel, switch panel glass, electronic products panel, kitchen electronic scale, electronic weighing scale, switch panel, etc.
Decorative Tempered Glass Packing
Our professional warehouse staffs supervise and ensure that our glasses are safely loaded and can reach the destination safely; we are constantly our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier unloading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
Main Equipments for manufacturing
|Italian computer control cutting machine||15|
|Italian double edging machines||19|
|CNC chamfering machine||8|
|CNC drilling machine||5|
|CNC water jet cutting machine||4|
|Edging machines for all kinds of edge||16|
|Silk screen printing||25|
|UV printing machine||1|
|Hot stamping machine||5|
|Horizontal Continuous Tempering Furnaces||3|
Features of Tempered Glass
Impact resistance: the impact strength of tempered glass with the same thickness is 3-5 times of that of ordinary glass, and the bending strength is 3-5 times of that of ordinary glass. We often use, store and clean dishes in the kitchen. It's hard to avoid rubbing kitchen appliances. The use of toughened glass with high impact resistance can enhance the durability of kitchen appliances.
Good permeability: tempered glass generally has more than 91% visible light transmittance, with crystal like quality. Modern home decoration pays more and more attention to the sense of design. The kitchen appliances made of toughened glass can improve the overall aesthetic feeling of the kitchen.
Decorative Tempered Glass Process
Tempered glass is a type of glass with even compressive stress on the surface which is made by heating float glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air. During the instant cooling process, the exterior of glass is solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of the glass is cooled down relatively slowly. The process will bring the glass surface compressive stress and the interior tensile stress which can improve the mechanical strength of glass by germination and result in good thermal stability.
Ordering Decorative Tempered Glass
1. Contact our sales with detailed requirements/drawing/quantity, or just an idea or a sketch.
2. We check internally to see if it's producible, then provide suggestions and make samples for your approval.
3. Email us your official order, and send deposit.
4. We put the order into mass production schedule, and produce it as per the approved samples.
5. Process balance payment and advise us your opinion on safe delivery.
6. After sales service.
Contact Person: Kevin